Re: Logo Contest

On Fri, Sep 10, 1999 at 04:10:36PM -0400, Deb Richardson wrote:
> > How do people feel about holding a logo contest for the LDP logo?

I agree.

> It worked for the Open Source Writers Group :)  You'll probably be able
> to get sponsors for the contest as well.  We ended up with a prize pack

I think we should now hold a logo contest ; we had already talked about
this in the past, but now we have a new site, a new team...

It will also help with marketting the LDP.

--
Guylhem Aznar, Linux Documentation Project leader: http://www.linuxdoc.org
               Clef PGP/PGP key:    http://oeil.qc.ca/~guylhem

PGP signature