Re: Kernel Hackers Guide

On Sep 10,  8:19pm, Tim wrote:
> Subject: Re: Kernel Hackers Guide
> Poet,
>
> check out:
>
> ftp://wallybox.cei.net/pub/Linux/khg.tar.gz
>
> This was something I picked up some time ago awaiting the final release.
> I think this may have even been "published", or at least was its initial
> intent.

The version Tim points to is now available at:

    http://www.linuxdoc.org/LDP/khg/HyperNews/get/khg.html

For reference purposes, I kept in the threaded discussion entries
and the ability to view and navigate through them. However, the HyperNews
functionality to edit or reply has been removed. This is essentially
a static/archived snapshot of the KHG.

A link to this Guide (and its accompanying gzip'ed download file) has
been added back into:

    http://www.linuxdoc.org/docs.html

----
Ferg