Re: LDP bug-tracker

Hello,

The problem with NOT contacting the author directly is that changing the
document without the authors permission is often copyright infringement.
Although most documents allow modification it is not modification of the
existing document. This means that we would end up with the MODEM-
HOWTO and the MODEM-HOWTO.Bugfix1999.

This would be a nightmare.