Re: General Positive Feedback re: revision of site (fwd)

On Sat, 25 Sep 1999, Mr. Poet wrote:

> I think the below says it all :)
>
> You have done a wonderful job with the rehash of the site.  More of a
> modernization.
>
> The HOWTO changes at the very top have been very helpful.
>
> The LDP Team is providing such an excellent service to the community!
>
> Thanks to the LDP and other efforts, Linux is finally getting the attention
> it deserves.
>
> Though I'm just a "consumer" in the process - my hats off to you!

I am glad end users are happy with the new site however I as an HOWTO
author am not happy with LDP. I have submitted some changes to my HOWTO
and was promised they would be uploaded on Wednesday. Well, they are not.
Maybe in about two months (the average time it takes from my experience)
they might. Would you call the a smashing success ?

Vladimir