Re: General Positive Feedback re: revision of site (fwd)

On Sep 25,  7:45pm, Rob Fenwick wrote:
> Subject: Re: General Positive Feedback re: revision of site (fwd)
> > It seems to me that LDP
> > leadership is doing their own thing and not really paying any
attention to
> > the authors.
>
> I'm not a HOWTO author myself, so I doubt I can comment too
> exclusively.
>
> However, I think you're being a little unfair, seeing that there's
> been some changes at LDP leadership, and perhaps people are finding
> their feet? :)

Thanks Rob. I think that pretty much sums up the situation. We
know there are still outstanding issues, and we intend to address
them as quickly as possible. At least for Poet, myself and probably
Tim as well, the last couple weeks have been "catch-up and quickly fix".

Email was sent out to this effect (about the impending changes in
the site, and the new team, etc).. We're getting there folks, bear
with us, and thanks for being patient.

	Ferg