Re: QC volunteers? (Was: Re: General Positive Feedback re: revision of site (fwd))

On Mon, Sep 27, 1999 at 09:34:32PM +0200, Guylhem Aznar wrote:

> With this example, I think we really need a special clause to the
> manifesto to leave some rights to the LDP if an author want to take his
> document off :-(

Then you'd better start the process of making the LDP a legal entity so
it can legitimately own something.

If you were to add such a clause then you would immediately invalidate
large portions of your existing document base from being included in the
LDP.

Terry

--
terry@albert.animats.net, terry@linux.org.au