Re: General Positive Feedback re: revision of site (fwd)

On Tue, Sep 28, 1999 at 10:24:26AM -0400, Donnie Barnes wrote:
> minimum acceptability.  There are already plenty of licenses out there
> that meet those for you to choose from.  You can write your own if you
> want.  This is exactly the situation I *like*.  If the LDP wants to
> have a suggested license (or a set of them), that's fine to.  What I
> don't want is the LDP to REQUIRE A PARTICULAR license.

Once again : NO PARTICULAR LICENSE WILL BE REQUIRED.
One will certainly be suggested if it best fit LDP needs, but that's
all.

You'll have a manifesto, a set of licenses and the freedom to pick or
write the one you want.

--
Guylhem Aznar, Linux Documentation Project leader: http://www.linuxdoc.org
               Clef PGP/PGP key:    http://oeil.qc.ca/~guylhem