Re: My thoughts on the Manifesto revision

Hello,

Also before I changed the website, I made a backup of all the LDP docs
that were current on the website before any changes that I made. The URL
for this is http://www.linuxdoc.org/ldp-orig

Poet

<BEGIN="Signature">
<PROJECT>LinuxPorts 	- http://www.linuxports.com     </PROJECT>