Re: Registering HOWTOs, etc

Hello,

> ldp-private is a registered, public registration list supported by
> lists.linuxdoc.org.
>
> I think the original question remains valid, just what *is*
> ldp-private@lists.linuxdoc.org ?
>
> It isn't private, and it doesn't appear to be used.
My understanding that ldp-private was in fact *supposed* to be private.
Anything not intended for public consumption was to be posted here.  Not
to keep *secrets*, but rather for posting to authors/maintainers that was
soley for their needs and not the general public.

I've posted to the list maybe once and I've not seen any other posts.
Perhaps the list should be done away with, as no one feels the need to
keep anything private.

Best Regards,
Tim

--