No 1 Source in U.S. (Manufacturer and Importer)

Hi,

  10-10-629 is your NUMBER to MAKE MONEY while SAVING MONEY!
Just dial 10-10-629 + 1 + Tel. No + Code(212570),
Code on your First Call Only!

  I have exciting new for you! I am an IndependentRepresentative
for WorldxChange Communications, one of the world's leaders in
discounted long distance service.  My friends and family are
enjoying the benefits of WxC's service and I wanted to pass them
along to you.  How does 5 cents a minute sound?  We also have the
best International rates.

More information see our website:
                      http://www.worldxchange.com/agent/212570

Please contact me at:benkhl@hotmail.com as soon as possible so
you can start taking advantage of these low rates on your next
call.  There is no set-up fee and no contracts to sign.  Just
dial the number and use my agent activation number (212570) on
your first call.  Or, you can pre-subscribe for additional
options. It's that easy.

Thank for your help, and I look forward to contact you.

Sincerely,

   Ben