Howdy...

subscribe
Please
... I sent a message to Tim Bynum before I found this e-mail address...sorry
Just downloaded "Armed/Linux" from your website ... clean downloaded but it wouldn't open the  "img" portion of the file... some sort of CRC problem.
This is the second huge Linux file that wouldn't open the "img" portion.
I'm using WinZip6?.
Should I use another un-compress program?
I am exhausted with trying to get Linux off the Internet... having put close to 40 straight hours into the process.
Please... help!
Cheers!
http://members.bellatlantic.net/~skiph/
609-522-6625