Remove the RPM-HOWTO

Please remove the version of the RPM-HOWTO you have effective immediately.
I have updated it to a newer version and have converted it to DocBook.

It is now hosted with the OSWG.  That should be considered the
canonical home from now on.

I'll most likely be withdrawing from the LDP mailing list soon as well.
The LDP can feel free to mirror it from the new home, but I will not
push it to the LDP.  The LDP will have to learn to pull.

--Donnie

--
  Donnie Barnes    http://www.donniebarnes.com    djb@redhat.com    "Bah."
   Challenge Diversity.  Ignore People.  Live Life.  Use Linux.  879. V.