Re: General question on translations

On Mon, Nov 22, 1999 at 09:17:20AM -0500, Greg Ferguson wrote:
> - FYI - we mirror HOWTO translations for the following languages:
>   french, spanish, japanese, italian, polish, hellenic,
>   slovenian, croatian, indonesian, korean, chinese, swedish.

BTW, could the leaders of these LDPs contact Greg or Joshua?

I'd like to add the list of their staff to the "team" page (under work,
I'd also like to have a list of HOWTO authors)

We can also set up aliases (ex: mail@howto.linuxdoc.org,
keyboard-and-console@howto.linuxdoc.org...) if ppl want it.

--
Guylhem Aznar, Linux Documentation Project: http://www.linuxdoc.org