Re: CVS list

> AFAIK CVS only works with one repository and it lacks synchronization
> features among many of them.

I was told that Thomas Roessler had a 'cvssync' script, but I have yet to
find it anywhere.

Perhaps I should try to contact him directly.

I'm sorry....but I have to believe that there is a viable option for this
somewhere.

> You could mirror the contents of the central repository - perhaps you
> could even wrap it in another repository that would contains ,v,v
> files and make the second copy read-only, but I can't see how you
> could check-in simultaneously (branches come to mind, but that's
> probably not what you want since there still has to be someone to
> merge them into the main trunk).

This may be an option, depending on the CVS Repository useage.  I'm not
done yet.......I will continue my quest. :)

> P. S.:  Just my 2 stotins.  Please let me know if you do find a solution,
> because I have a similar problem.
Ditto!

Best Regards,
Tim