Re: comments on website

Hi,

> > > 6. The HOWTOs also suffer from orthographic schizophrenia: is it
> > > "HOWTOs" or "Howto's"?
HOWTOs is correct at least this is how I've looked at it.  When I can
catch them I change all other spellings.

> > It has to be "HOWTOs" or "Howtos". The apostrophe is wrong.
> >
> > Personally, I prefer "How-To". ;-)

This would be one of the docs that I corrected. ;)

> Oh well, I guess it is properly considered a compound noun. Of course,
> virtually all the search results are linux-related "HOWTOs" or
> "HOWTO's."  There is a " FreeBSD Security How-To" (
> http://www.freebsd.org/~jkb/howto.html).

Funny the link is             ^^^^^

Can we safely and willingly agree that it is:
HOWTO/HOWTOs/mini-HOWTO/mini-HOWTOs?

Best Regards,
Tim Bynum