Re: Howtos processed

On Wed, Jan 19, 2000 at 10:30:21PM -0800, Gregory Leblanc wrote:
> That's pretty slick.  Just out of curiosity, has anybody done anything
> to go the other way?  Write in DocBook, output LinuxDoc?  The
> Software-RAID howto needs to be replaced (NEEDS), but I don't want to
> learn LinuxDoc as I'm already trying to learn DocBook.  BTW, should I

You don't have to.
We already have a "Guides" section, and I'd like to open a "Docbook" section
ASAP.

If you only know docbook, you document can be a guide, then it will
become a docbook HOWTO, translated to sgml if possible.

--
Guylhem P. Aznar                               http://www.linuxdoc.org
guylhem \@/ metalab.unc.edu             http://metalab.unc.edu/guylhem