Re: Install from Floppy

I went threw that page and didnt find anything about installing with ONLY floppy.
I did find that you can install with only CD-ROM or how to make boot flopopys.  I
did not find how to do an install using only floppy with that URL that you
provided.
If you have any more links or any other information that would be helpfull please
send it.  Thanks for the info and the help der.hans

mcc