Re: News and Important tasks (Was Re: mini-HOWTO)

On ven, 28 jan 2000, Jorge Godoy à écrit
>On Thu, Jan 27, 2000 at 01:17:00PM +0100, Guylhem Aznar wrote:

>As Guylhem said above, I'm the new coordinator for the DocBook area
>and I'm writing some docs and tools to help start using DocBook. My
>plans are to have the DocBook-HOWTO ready by next week and also having
>some useful tools to work with DocBook documents.

I use lyx and wouldn't like to switch back to emacs to use docbook. I know
lyx has a docbook interface, but it was never clear for me if it was fully
compatible with linuxdoc.

Having a many linuxdoc documents I took a conservative approach and didn't
implement docbook (in fact compiling sgmltools 2 failed and I didn't work
more on this direction).

It would be fine if any docbook HOWTO gives extensive examples of
migration from linuxdoc to docbook.

I lack mostly tables in linuxdoc;

tanks for your work.

--
Le site ci-dessous est surtout consacré à Linux, mais aussi aux nouvelles de
science fiction écrites par moi, à la pédagogie de la dao et à plein d'autres