Re: GIF in HOWTOs

Hi,

On Fri, Feb 04, 2000 at 10:49:47AM +0900, Taketoshi Sano wrote:
> If you use sgml2html of sgml-tools (v1) in order to convert your HOWTOs
> in Linuxdoc DTD sgml, then do not specify neither "-I" nor "--button"
> option to get just the word in the place of images.
(...)
> 2) Apply the following patch to $LIB/SGMLTools/Html2Html.pm

Could the sgmltools maintainer add these changes *by default* to the
current version?
A jpg version might be even better since all browser may not know png

--
Guylhem P. Aznar                               http://www.linuxdoc.org
guylhem \@/ metalab.unc.edu             http://metalab.unc.edu/guylhem