Re: sgmltools & docbook

Greg O'Keefe wrote:

> Spot on Terry, that's what go me started! If DocBook really is that simple,
> then I'll take this opportunity to plead for someone to translate that
> example.sgml. An hour or so's work could turn author resistance into
> acceptance!

When I've finished my current documentation project, and providing
someone hasn't already done so. I'll do a HOWTO-style skeleton/example
in the DocBook DTD.

Conversion scripts do (apparently) exist somewhere.

regards
Terry

--
Penguin Radio? http://radio.linux.org.au/
<><    Tux: thrives on "e-Fish & C"   ><>