Re: linux does not support xcolor command??

----- Original Message -----
From: RaghuL <RaghuL@bristol.com>
To: <ldp-discuss@lists.linuxdoc.org>
Sent: Tuesday, February 08, 2000 11:22 AM
Subject: linux does not support xcolor command??

> Hi!
>
> I am using RedHat 6.1 version and I need "xcolor" command which is
supported on
> all other UNIX OS. Could some body tell me whether it is available in
anyother
> linux (probably slackware etc..). Also, is the  source code available for
> "xcolor" command?
>
> Thanks in advance,
> Raghu

Sorry Raghu,
    The LDP discuss list is not for discussions regarding how to use Linux.
It is to discuss things regarding the Linux Documentation Project. You will
not get any sort of tech. info. by posting to this list. Please try to find
what you want on the LDP website, in the HOWTO's and other Linux resources
available.

Bye,
Rahul