Re: Good news for docbook fans

On Wed, Feb 09, 2000 at 02:11:36PM -0800, Gregory Leblanc wrote:
> in the text only version.  The DocBook to text tools aren't that great, but
> they do work, and we NEED, MUST, and ABSOLUTELY HAVE TO keep text only as an
> output format.  I don't see why they need to be separated like that, but

Ok, do you know any docbook converter (sgmltools v2 ?)

I know feel better and will upload the next batch tomorrow morning ; it
just lacks an index.html and a HOWTO INDEX.

I might write them if I have time enough.

--
Guylhem P. Aznar                               http://www.linuxdoc.org
guylhem \@/ metalab.unc.edu             http://metalab.unc.edu/guylhem

PGP signature