website suggestion

OK, so I'm back with my HOWTO after a very long delay and I see, there
is quite a volume of discussions WRT the website and general LDP
structure. :-)

I've visited the website and it looks wonderful, but I found it a bit
confusing. IMHO the "authors" section could be more task-oriented,
like:

* Authors
  - License (info on the recommended license(s))
  - Format (info on docs' format and ptrs to tools)
  - Style (notes on style)
  - Submission (a *page* on submission with info on submission format
    etc, rather than a simple mailto:// URI)

I think such a structure would be more logical.

Of course, the above should not shadow my gratitude to those who
contribute a lot of time to create and maintain the LDP site and to
unite the LDP community.

PS. Speaking of CVS, I assume you are going to treat all documents as
*imported* sources. I myself and I think a number of other authors use
CVS to maintain the documents and having the version confusion is
definitely not what we want. :-)

Regards,

PPS. So, what attachment format should I use to submit the new version
of HOWTO? ;-)

--
Alexander L. Belikoff                      GPG f/pr: 0D58 A804 1AB1 4CD8 8DA9
Bloomberg L.P.                                       424B A86E CD0D 8424 2701