LinuxDoc/DocBook

Hi,

I am trying to figure this out but I am not clear.

My understanding of the situation:
- Older Howtos are written in LinuxDoc, we are moving now to DocBook
- The current HOWTO-HOWTO covers Linuxdoc, no DocBook

What I need:
- I am going to write a new how-to from scratch. I assume I should do it
using DocBook. I am familiar with LinuxDoc, not with DocBook
   * Where can I find information/examples about DocBook format? (another
     howto written in DocBook will do fine)
   * There were some mails about CVS, etc.  Are we using it already? any
   documents that posts the current provedures for submitting the how-to

Thanks

Daniel

--
daniel@rawbyte.com
There is a difference between knowing the path and walking the path.