New ISDN-HOWTO ?

Hy,
I'm an Italian IT and I'have had some experince on configuring ISDN card
under Linux. I've early noticed a lack of documentation about this argument.
I've fond lot of information spreade around, but no LDP Faqs nor HOWTOs.
If there is noone dealing with this argument, and if you are interested, I
will be pleased to start building and after maintainig an HOWTO about this
argument. I've read the HOWTO-HOWTO and I agree with the assumptions
contained in it, so I don't have great difficulties.
Please let me know if I can help you. I will be very happy to do this :-)

Kindly,

Gabriele Vivinetto
RVM S.r.l.
Mariano Comense - CO - Italy