Re: Subscription

On Thu, 13 Apr 2000, Nick Bembridge wrote:

> Please add me to your mailing list. I would also be interested in
> maintaining the currently unmaintained LAPTOP Howto. I would appreciate any

Unmaintained? Actually Werner often seems to be the most prolific HOWTO
maintainer :). I do notice, however, that the version at LinuxDoc is
several months old and I know he's come out with several recent updates.

Follow the link to LiLAC under section 1.3. Last update of the Laptop
HOWTO was 02Apr2000.

> info you could forward me on the procedures involved.

This is the first step :). Look at the HOWTO HOWTO.

Werner has been most gracious when accepting bug fixes and content for his
HOWTOs, so you might contact him to get any additional content you have
included.

ciao,

der.hans
--
#  der.hans@LuftHans.com   home.pages.de/~lufthans/   www.OpNIX.com
#  Like the maid, I don't do (M$)Windows. - der.hans