Issue # 041700
Date: April 17, 2000

================= ######## =================

Published by Ken Varga Success Systems   Copyright 1999
5 Airport Road ~ Lakewood, NJ ~ 08701    All Rights Reserved
Phone: 732.364.1900                      PBG Marketing, Inc.
================= ######## ================
Powerful Business Solutions -  http://www.successkits.com
================= ######## ================

Author, Editor-in-Chief, President & Publisher:
Kenneth J. Varga [ken@winonline.net]

================= ######## ==================

IN THIS ISSUE...

* PUBLISHER'S MESSAGE
* Article: "Take The Loss Now And Smile- How Repeat Customers
  Can Be Your Meal-Ticket For Life! Part I"
* PRECISION MARKETING SYSTEMS: "HOW TO MAXIMIZE YOUR PROFITS!"
* A MUST-HAVE BUSINESS BOOK!
* TURNING PROBLEMS INTO PROFITS
* HOW TO BRIBE EVERYONE TO GREATER SALES & PROFIT
* IF YOU WANT MORE MONEY READ THIS
* PROFITS… THE HOLY GRAIL OF MARKETING–ARE YOU GETTING YOUR SHARE?
* ASK FOR MORE AND YOU GET MORE
* POWER INFORMATION RESOURCES
* WINNING IN THE ONLINE MARKETPLACE
====================================

PUBLISHER’S MESSAGE

Here is your Free Marketing Tips of the Week Newsletter which
is sent weekly to thousands of subscribers worldwide.
We respect our subscriber’s privacy and will not share our
subscriber’s email addresses with anyone....no exceptions!

Please feel free to FORWARD this newsletter to at least FIVE
of your friends or associates who may be interested in the
subject matter. They will thank you for your thoughtfulness
and consideration!

Subscription is free to all. To subscribe, please point your browsers
to http://www.kenvarga.com/ and enter your email address.

and type in your email address at the prompt.  Your email address
will be removed immediatly.

Attention: E-zine Publishers & Editors, Business Owners,
Sales Managers, Marketing Directors and Entrepreneurs Worldwide!

Please feel free to use any of my articles in your publications
or, for offline or online distribution, to your sales team or
staff. I only request that proper credit be given by retaining
my signature which is located at the end of all my articles.

Also, if you know of any business publications that are seeking
free articles or free special reports, please refer them to us.

My goal in life from this point forward is to give you the
information that you need to create a life style that has taken
me 20 years to accomplish.  And, you can do it in a short 2 or 3
years by following the ideas and concepts I present here and in
the various products that I've developed, which by the way, you
can purchase at my web site:  http://www.kenvarga.com.
=====================================
Take The Loss Now And Smile- How Repeat Customers
Can Be Your Meal-Ticket For Life! Part I

Hi again.  This week I'm going to go over a concept
in which, as you read it, you're probably going to
say, "Has Ken gone off his rocker."

No I haven't and as you read you will see why this
concept will help you get droves of customers.

Acquiring customers at a break even or slight loss
and making substantial profits on the back end.

This is one of the most overlooked and under
utilized methods of customer growth and generation
you have available.

But it can't work for you until you first recognize
a very important fact.

If your business is one that has a high probability
of customers coming back over and over again to
repurchase frequently from you, you must do
everything within your power to get customers into
the buying stream as quickly and easily as you
possibly can.

When I consult with companies, I have them do an
exercise called the Lifetime Value of a customer.

This is a very important exercise for you to go
through, because until and unless you first
identify and understand exactly how much combined
profit a customer means to your business for the
life of that relationship, you can't begin to know
how much time, effort, and most importantly,
expense you can afford to invest to acquire that
customer in the first place.

Many businesses, and I suspect yours is one of
them, make a substantial amount of their profit
from customers who keep repurchasing from you over
and over again, over the years and even over
decades.

All of those repurchases put a substantial amount
of increased profit in your bank account, and
untimately into your pocket.

Very little of that profit would be there if you
didn't bring those customers into your business in
the first place.

So let's think about, not the beginning of the
relationship, but the continuation and recurring
purchases that result from bringing customers into
your business.

I'd like to ask you this question.

"How much would it be worth if you could bring in
an extra 100, or 1000 customers this month and
every month and you didn't make a single solitary
dime on the initial transaction, but you will have
enormous profits on all the repeat transactions you
did with them over the future?"

So the concept is this.

I want to give you a method you could use to
acquire as many new customers as you possibly can
on a break even or even a small loss, so long as
your business is one that has a considerable high
frequency of repurchases you can depend on getting,
from that customer.

What I want to share with you now are some actual
examples and stories of how a few interesting
companies increased their customer or profits,
merely by shifting their focus away from trying to
make a huge profit on the acquisition of a new
customer.

Instead they were content to make their real profit
on all the repeat purchases that resulted from
those new customers.

I bet you can think of many more than the ones I'm
going to go over this week.

The classic example that comes to everyones mind is
the record clubs, the tape clubs, and now the music
CD clubs.

Why would you imagine a big, well known company
like the Columbia Club, or the Book of the Month
Club, would be willing to send you six or ten or
twelve tapes, books, or CD's, for six cents or one
dollar?

Do you think it's because they lose money long term
on you, or do you think it's because they recognize
that for every 20, or 2000 people coming in, that a
large number will keep buying over and over again
in the future at the full rate?

They want to do everything possible to make it easy
and attractive to get you started buying and using
their service in the first place.

They do tens of millions of dollars a year from the
people that come in from that break-even
proposition.

In next week's tip, I'm going to go over a few
examples of some of my consulting clients and how I
helped them increase their customer base many times
over, just from breaking even on the initial sale.

Till then, keep healthy.
**********
Copyright [c] 1999-2000, Ken Varga, author. [Now you can] Grow
and Expand your business... using the strategic marketing tactics
of business legend, Ken Varga. Whether you're on-line or off-line,
his powerful techniques will blow your competition away...
gauranteed! Want to discover "all" of Varga's blockbuster methods?
Visit: <http://www.kenvarga.com/>
==========================

** TOOLS TO HELP YOU GET MORE CUSTOMERS **

A MUST-HAVE BUSINESS BOOK
Want to expose yourself to the timeless secrets of attracting,
retaining and building your customer base? Get my new book,
"How to Get Customers To Call, Buy & Beg For More"
This is a must-have information for your business library,
and a fantastic "gift" you can offer to someone you know who
is interested in starting their own business or is already
an entrepreneur. To order the book online, visit:
<http://www.kenvarga.com> or, call 1 800 545-4724 extension 16
immediately!

========== #### =========
OTHER FREE BUSINESS ARTICLES
========= #### ==========

TURNING PROBLEMS INTO PROFITS
Problems can make you rich.  Find A Common Problem, Then....
Find A Solution To That Problem. Find out why it’s easier
to sell a solution to a problem than to sell a benefit
to someone who is already comfortable.
<http://www.successkits.com/problems.htm>
=====================================

HOW TO BRIBE EVERYONE TO GREATER SALES & PROFIT
Bribery can be a lot of fun and extremely profitable.
That’s right, bribe your customers to buy from you!
Nothing underhanded or illegal, I’m talking about giving
away something for free.  It will increase your response rate
by more than 300%.  Many people have successfully used bribes
for years, and you should too!
Website: <http://www.successkits.com/bribe.htm>

IF YOU WANT MORE MONEY READ THIS
I bet that headline really grabbed your attention.  In this
tip I will discuss the importance of capturing the reader’s
attention.  The headlines you use in your ads should jump out
at your prospects, secure their attention, and force them to
read the rest of your ad or article.
Website: <http://www.successkits.com/moremoney.htm>

PROFITS ARE THE HOLY GRAIL OF MARKETING:
ARE YOU GETTING YOUR SHARE?
Is good marketing enough to sell your products or services?
Do creativity and inspiration automatically translate into
profits?  I give you a resounding “NO!”  In this tip I will
share with you a lesson I call “Varga Rule Number 19”.
Check it out!
Website: <http://www.successkits.com/profits.htm>
=======================================

ASK FOR MORE AND YOU GET MORE
In this tip you will find out why you’ll never get that next
sale unless you ask for it – and ask in the right way!
PRECISION MARKETING SYSTEMS: HOW TO MAXIMIZE YOUR PROFITS
This tip will provide you with the precise details about the
immense power of marketing systems and how to use them to
maximize your sales and profits.  I will provide you with 9
systems that will help generate thousands of customers.
The first system is based on the topic that
"You must first generate leads."
Website: <http://www.successkits.com/askformore.htm>

POWER-INFORMATION RESOURCES
============= ######## ==================

Learn How To WIN in the ONLINE MARKETPLACE!
Do you have a website online as yet? If you do, is your website
attracting all the visitors it should be attracting?
Is your site earning money for you?  Can you tell if your site
visitors have to wait forever for your site to load in order for
them to see your message, your products or the services you are
offering?

Help is available for all online or offline enterpreneurs.
Let us help you to win online, visit <http://www.winonline.net>

Kenneth Varga is the author and publisher of the bestselling
business development, 'customer-acquisition and retention'
book in the USA, "How To Get Your Customers To Call, Buy &
Beg For MORE!"

Check out his book, business turnkey systems & special reports
at: <http://www.kenvarga.com>

As a respected marketing guru to corporate presidents throughout
the USA and overseas, is also the creator, publisher and developer
of a NEW and extremely powerfull, cutting-edge business development
newsletter  titled: "Leaving Your Competition In The Dust!"

This publication is available by "Subscription Only" via E-MAIL or
HARD COPY version, and is a MUST HAVE for budding or established
entrepreneurs internationally who want to supercharge their online
or offline business ventures! If your interest is in starting up
or expanding your busines, get your subscription TODAY!

Call: 1 800-545-4724 ext 16 or visit our website at:
<http://www.successkits.com>

For speaking engagements, conferences, seminars, corporate training,
business workshops, personal coaching, sales improvement & marketing
development services, call Mr. Varga at: 1 800-545-4724 extension 1

Copyright [c] 1999-2000, Kenneth Varga. All rights reserved.