We Have Answers for Your Business

We can list your website in all
major Search Engines and achieve Top 30 positions.
GUARANTEED!

If people cannot find your business in the first 10 to 30 matches
of a search, then submitting was a waste of time.
The best advertising dollars you can spend on the
Web are in achieving search engine rankings.

There are several reasons:

1. Nearly everyone (95% of Internet users) begins
their Web travels at a major search engine.

2. Anyone finding your site on a search engine
is someone who was specifically looking for your company,
product or service. That makes them much more likely
to buy something than if they'd clicked on a banner
ad out of idle curiosity.

3. Third party studies have proven that search engines
provide better results than most other forms of Web advertising.

We key on the following major search engines:
Yahoo-AltaVista-WebCrawler-Lycos-Excite-iwon-Looksmart-
AskJeeves-AOL Search-Netscape-HotBot-MSN-Infoseek-Snap-
Google-Northern Light-Open Directory-Findwhat-Magellan-Goto
And 600 more.

Our goal is to list your website in all
major search engines and achieve Top 30 positions.
GUARANTEED!

We are not one of those companies offering submission service
to 1550 search engines without any guarantee.
That is a waste of money and time for you.

For more information please email to:
sendmeinfo@earthlink.net

with the subject: Send me more information

Or call:

Nick Velez
1-718-583-3134

Monday-Friday
>From 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM Eastern Time

Under Bill s.1618 TITLE III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress
this letter cannot be considered "spam" as long as we include:
1) contact information (see above); and, 2) the way to be removed
from future mailings (see below).

To be removed from this list, please mail to:
jaynes21@earthlink.net with 'remove' in
subject line and you will be removed from our list.