Re: political action?

Hello,

I think you are missing the point here, what I "think" the guy is trying
to say is that he would like to write a HOWTO that will help people,
specifically Technical/OpenSource people understand the basics of how to
be effective with political advocacy.

Although - I do not really think that the LDP is the place for such a
document, I could not suggest a better place, so why not?

Joshua Draek

--
<COMPANY>CommandPrompt  - http://www.commandprompt.com  </COMPANY>
<PROJECT>OpenDocs, LLC. - http://www.opendocs.org       </PROJECT>