From: Rose Marie Kuebbing [mailto:rm_kuebbing@customeditorial.com]
Sent: Tuesday, May 02, 2000 12:05 PM
To: ldp-discuss@lists.linuxdoc.org
Subject: Use of Graphics

My name is Rose Marie Kuebbing and I work for Custom Editorial Productions.
We are currently under contract to Thomson Learning / South-Western
Publishing Co. to write a chapter on Linux for a book titled "Introduction
to Operating Systems".

The chapter is essentially written, but part of the chapter is on
"Installation".  Obviously it is not possible to capture the screen shots
during this period.  What I need to know is if we can use the screen
captures that came on the Red Hat Linux 6.2 Documentation CD?  The license
agreement mentions the use of the text put doesn't mention the graphics.  Is
it OK to use these as well?

I working on a very tight deadline for this book, so I would appreciate your
response as soon as possible.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Regards,
Rose Marie Kuebbing