Re: Removal of Documents [Re: Something I would like to see]

On Tue, May 02, 2000 at 09:54:15PM +0200, jdd wrote:
> On mar, 02 mai 2000, Joe Cooper à écrit
>
> >> Get Acquainted with Linux Security and Optimization System
> >>     Which is written in Microsoft Word and the produced to PDF
>
> this is to be a very frequent issue. We really need some sort of
> word2sgml/docbook translation tool. Don't say it's impossible. I know it's

What about word2html2sgml?  html2sgml must be easier than word2sgml and
there are a couple of word2sgml tools out there.  Catdoc is one, I think.
Have to go and look.

--
Bruce

Unix and C are the ultimate computer viruses.
		-- Richard P. Gabriel