Re: Definitve why SGML (I'm sorry)

On May 3,  3:01pm, Gabriele.V wrote:
> Subject: Definitve why SGML (I'm sorry)
> [...]
> My question was only if there is a native sgml wysiwyg editor for M$.

Take a look at:

    http://metalab.unc.edu/gferg/ldp/sgml_edit.html

It's information I culled from content found on The XML Cover Pages
found on the OASIS site, and from The Whirlwind Guide to SGML & XML
Tools and Vendors by Steve Pepper.

It was originally put together as a quick-ref resource for our
internal pubs group here at sgi, but it appears it might be
useful for this discussion as well. I have not verified each
and every link, this was put together quickly. The tables
near the bottom are useful.

regards,