Re: if SGML is so great...

On May 3,  9:39am, Gregory Leblanc wrote:
> [...]

There is also a tag-quick-reference table that Norm (Walsh, author of
DocBook: TDG) and Leonard Muellner put together...

	DocBook V3.1 Quick Reference
	http://www.nwalsh.com/docbook/defguide/qr/quickref.htm

lists <tag> and <brief description> only; but quite handy for
quick look-ups.

regards,

--
Greg Ferguson     - s/w engr / mtlhd         | gferg@sgi.com