RE: LDP could use some help with markup.

Sweet!  A whole bunch of people have volunteered.  Chuck Dale has already
taken the Man Page HOWTO and converted it.  The other two are still free
(Friedemann Baitinger [fb@baiti.net], author of the Modem Sharing HOWTO, and
partha [algolog@hd1.vsnl.net.in], author of the Pre-Installation Checklist).
I thought somebody said that they'd done some work with the Pre-Installation
Checklist, but I don't recall who that was.  If it was you, speak up and let
us know, and be sure to let the author know as well.  Who wants the last
one?

I got one more result from Henrik Størner [storner@n-m.com], the author of
the Kerneld HOWTO.  He says that he doesn't have time to make it relavent to
the 2.2.x and later kernels, and would like to have this document moved to
unmaintained.  I guess it's time to develop a policy on how to make
unmaintained documents, and see if anybody wants to create/update this
document.  Later,
	Greg