unmaintained News-HOWTO

I am writing you inquiring about the status of the News-HOWTO. At last check
on metalab (formerly sunsite) it is still listed at unmaintained. I have
been looking over the information contained it in, in the HOWTO-HOWTO and
FreshMeat concerning the latest NNTP servers.

If the News-HOWTO is not currently being maintained or worked upon by
anyone, I would like to work on it. If it is being maintained by someone,
then I would like my email address forwarded to them so I may be of
assistance.

Thank you for your time, I look forward to hearing back from you.

Sincerely,

Chris LeBlanc
magusdomani@juno.com