experimental release of linuxdoc-tools (based on sgml-tools 1.0.9)

Hi.

I have put a source archive of modified sgml-tools 1.0.9
with the name of linuxdoc-tools.

I have changed the command name of sgml-tools (main binary)
to "linuxdoc", and added new option "--backend / -b", following
the way of SGML-Tools v2 and SGMLTools-Lite.

I have tried to change the name of other commands (sgmlcheck and
sgml2xxxx), because "sgml" does not mean "linuxdoc" only.

But I found that it does not keep backward-compatibility (this
is the main reason to maintain the tool for Linuxdoc DTD), and
it may break the user's scripts, so I revered their name to
original sgmlcheck and sgml2xxxx.

When users will be familiar with the option "--backend / -b" and
will not rely on old "sgml2xxx" commands, then these commands
can be dropped, I hope.

Source archive and unofficial experimental Debian package for
linuxdoc-tools can be downloaded from:

  http://www.debian.org/~sano/linuxdoc-tools/

as

Source Archive:  629272  linuxdoc-tools_0.3.5.orig.tar.gz

Debian releated files:

    8986  linuxdoc-tools_0.3.5-1.diff.gz
     648  linuxdoc-tools_0.3.5-1.dsc
    1016  linuxdoc-tools_0.3.5-1_i386.changes
  217826  linuxdoc-tools_0.3.5-1_i386.deb

I also put the source achive into

  http://www.linux.or.jp/JF/workshop/archives/

but it may take a few days before it comes up there.

Please check it and report the bugs in it to me. Thanks.

--
  Taketoshi Sano: <sano@debian.org>,<sano@debian.or.jp>,<kgh12351@nifty.ne.jp>