Re: experimental release of linuxdoc-tools (based on sgml-tools 1.0.9)

At 14:36 18/05/00 +0900, Taketoshi Sano wrote:
>Then I will keep to use the name "linuxdoc-tools", until
>that tools are required by no user.

Sounds good.
I suggest you also rename each executable "sgml2xxx" to "linuxdoc2xxx".

>I hope that I can drop it entirely in the end, but currently
>it seems that many users want it to be somehow supported, so
>I think that I should work for them as far as I can.

And we need them for now.

>Yes, "sgml2xxxx" and "sgmlcheck" will remain for backward compatibility.

Really? It is just a matter of changing the names to avoid conflicts with the other sgmltools.

>*** Currently, there are no official homepage for Linuxdoc-Tools.
>     You can reach the current maintainer (me) on ldp-discuss list
>     (Infomation about this list is available from LDP website,
>      <http://www.linuxdoc.org/>) or sending mail to <sano@debian.org>.

I suggest you create a website : we can add a tools.linuxdoc.org subdomain.

If you can not, please tell me and I will try to make it (fast&dirty)