RE: New Threads (Was...)

Are you subscribed to the "announce" list?  ldp-announce, same subscription
stuff as the other lists, AFAIK.

> > 2. A button for volunteer SGML'ers to click, saying "I am willing to
> > DocBookize HOWTO's for any comers.  Here is my email address."
>
> I like that idea the best, although it might be
> modified by having a count beside each name so
> that we get better load distribution. A list with
> e-mail addresses allows personal contact between
> the writers and the volunteers without undue load
> on the list. The list should have a FAQ, published
> once a month, and one of the things in the FAQ
> should be the location of the volunteer list.
> Usenet groups do this regularly (FAQs).

Hmm...  Are you thinking list like mailing list, or list like a list on a
web page.  Not sure what you're saying here...

I'll take the rest of this to a better named thread...  I think probably
"tags"
	Greg