Re: Squid HOWTO proposal.

Gregory Leblanc wrote:

> Have you contacted the author of the Squid/Proxy mini-HOWTO?  If not, I'd
> recommend doing that, perhaps you can combine efforts, or at least exchange
> ideas.
>         Greg
> [snip]

No.  But I will.  I suspect that the difference of scope and coverage of
my HOWTO and the mini-HOWTO differentiates them pretty deeply.  His
covers a very specific case.  Nonetheless, I'll see if he has expansion
in mind or if he'd like to co-write an expanded HOWTO.

                                 --
                    Joe Cooper <joe@swelltech.com>
                Affordable Web Caching Proxy Appliances