Re: Lots of SPAM on the list

On Tue, Jun 13, 2000 at 11:04:34PM -0400, Guylhem Aznar wrote:
>> Why doesn't the list owner filter mail from unsubscribed addresses,
>> like all serious lists do? [...] RBL [...]
>
> Because some of us do not always use the same email address.

Beep! Bad excuse, play again.
There also exists such things as "extra" lists of accepted from-address.
Many lists do filtering all the time.
Technical problems have technical solutions.
Only political problems are difficult to solve.
Is it a political problem?

On Tue, Jun 13, 2000 at 08:08:01PM -0700, Gregory Leblanc wrote:
> There is an LDP-announce list.  [...]
> Subscription instructions are on the webpage.
What webpage is that? I tried
	http://www.debian.org/MailingLists/subscribe
with no success...

Well, the fact is, God does exist and I'm His prophet. And my prophecy is
that you shouldn't believe in God, for it would be a blasphemy against His
gift of Reason to you. So don't you believe in Him, least you go to Hell!