Re: SGML in other applications

Am 15. Jun, 2000 schwäzte Gary Preckshot so:

> Bruce Richardson wrote:
> >
> > On Thu, Jun 15, 2000 at 01:53:15PM -0700, Gary Preckshot wrote:
> > > There's a vague worship of SGML coupled with a confusion or
> > > lack of requirements for using it, or rather DocBook.
> >
> > Tolerance level reached and passed.  When I read your messages I spend
> > far too much time gritting my teeth and very little time thinking "Oh,
> > that's right".
>
> I expect it of the religious. You must have real dental

You're the one who's been on the religious crusade against those you
consider heretics.

> problems. Have you considered a rubber mouthpiece.
>
> Might be cheaper to bump up your tolerance level. Gritting

It's cheaper for you to stop consistently being derisive. It doesn't get
us anywhere. The same reason why I posted that people should let you
document using WP if you wanted to. It doesn't hurt us and it improves the
project.

> your teeth is a sign you have a problem. After all, these
> are just little electronic patterns on a phosphor coated
> face plate. As well become wroth over slight breezes. Do you
> realize how small an amount of energy it took to get you

Do you realize how much of an ass you've been being about this? You've
been doing this for a couple of weeks now, despite posts consistently
letting you know that you're out of line. Let the editor persecution go.
You don't have to help make it easier for us. I won't specifically be
helping make things easier for WP as I don't use it and don't have
anything to contribute in that arena. Big deal. I don't consistently spout
off and let you know how much of a backwards, knuckle-dragging, inbred
imbecile you are. I also wouldn't use choice of editor as a reason to
think you are.

> pissed? Probably in the micro watts, if we just consider the
> electron beam. What if something really bad happens. Think

I can survive worse than you can dish out, but that doesn't mean I should
put up with it. That's the point.

ciao,

der.hans
--