Re: Books exchange offer

Guylhem Aznar wrote:

> On Tue, Jul 04, 2000 at 06:34:01AM -0400, Miroslav Skoric wrote:
> > If somebody of you is able to get from the bookshop some printed books
> > for me, related to Linux, I offer in return some books from here. If you
> > are interested in some touristical, historical and similar way of
> > exploring this part of Europe and get several unused great illustrated
> > titles in english covered our area (ex-YU states), its culture and
> > history, you are welcome. So let me know via this list.
>
> Of course we would like to help you.
> Is it only for you of for you LUG too?

Great to hear that. Let me know when you get something related to Linux
or maybe Unix (I already have Unix For Dummies and Unix Unleashed), as
well as literature related to networking and ham radio.
What is a LUG ?

> I suggest we send you printed books as a part of a "Linux Help" ; I will
> ask some friends what they can do.

For several years I have been practising exchanging books, travel guides
and similar. Lots of titles have gone in both directions. I make it via
surface mail (as printed matter) because it is cheapest way. It takes
cca 6 weeks either way.

Regards,

Misko