sgml tool

Hi,

I am having the following problem:
If I write a new howto document based on the template in the hotwto-howto
and want to create html files from that using jade, it creates files with
silly names x123.htm, x456.htm and so on instead of my_howto_1.htm and so
forth.

Could anybody help me please? Here is the command I used:
/usr/local/bin/jade -t sgml -i html -d \
  /usr/local/sgml/dsssl/ldp.dsl \
  -D /usr/local/sgml/dsssl/docbook/html \
  security_am_localhost.sgml

Another thing: I found 3 packages, which one could use for parsing sgml
files, jade, openjade and OpenSP. Both packages contains the same old
README file and a similar directory-structure. Any idea, what is the one,
which I should use? Are they the same?

kind regards, Thomas

--
=> PGP key: http://daemon.de/key.txt