[Fwd: Writing and Submitting a HOWTO]

--- Begin Message ---
Hello,

>4. Writing and Submitting a HOWTO
>If you are writing a mini-HOWTO, you can either use SGML (as described above) >or HTML.

I am interested in maintaining this one mini-HOWTO:

>[ 06 August 1997
>  The Linux Linux+WinNT mini-HOWTO is not being maintained by
>  the author any more.  If you are interested in maintaining the
>  Linux+WinNT mini-HOWTO, please get in touch with me at
>  <tjbynum@metalab.unc.edu>. ]
>
>The Linux+WindowsNT mini-HOWTO
>by Bill Wohler, wohler@newt.com
>v1.1, 19 February 1997

Also I could maintain those two maybe:

>NT OS Loader + Linux mini-HOWTO
>  Bernd Reichert, <reichert@dial.eunet.ch>
>  v1.11, 2 September 1997
>
> Lilo mini-Howto
>  Cameron Spitzer (cls@truffula.sj.ca.us), Alessandro Rubini
>  (rubini@linux.it).
>  v2.02, 16 August 1998

Reichert haven't responded to my email yet. On the other hand, Spitzer
and Rubini agreed myself doing that.

I have read your The Linux HOWTO Index. I am not familiar with
SGML production of HOWTOs and I don't have enough time to learn SGML. I
prefere ASCII and HTML formats. Please let me know if it is ok to
maintain mini-HOWTOs with Netscape Composer (if I use unmaintained HTML
mini-HOWTOs as sources, and some ASCII sources as well). Of course, let
me know to whom I should send that I will have made. This is my second
try to contact you. Last time I used address <tjbynum@metalab.unc.edu>
and got no answer.

Regards,

Misko