OpenSSH HOWTO or mini-HOWTO?

Hi,

I've been thinking their is no HOWTO on using OpenSSH.  I was wondering
if one was currently in development, if not I would be interested in
taking a shot at it.  I've read the HOWTO-HOWTO and have a pretty good
idea about the overall process.

The overall outline of the HOWTO would be along the lines of

o.What is OpenSSH?
     o. History of OpenSSH
     o. Patents
     o. Export Restrictions
o. What is SSH?
o. Getting OpenSSH
     o. RPMs
     o. Source code
o. Configuring
     o. Key Exchanges - identifying the other end
     o. Public Key Infrastructure
o. Using
     o. Telnet
     o. Port Forwarding
o. References

I think the length would be on the order of 10-15 pages, to cover the
most important items.  It will include a few of the more tricky issues
in configuration that my team has run across getting OpenSSH setup so we
can login from home and on the road.  It will not go into a great deal
of information on PKI as that is a subject that probably will get its
own HOWTO someday.

If somebody else is currently working on this I would be interested in
helping as a proof-reader, not for grammar :-) but for concepts and
syntax.

MiniBio :I'm currently system administrator at a small Linux Startup
located in Omaha, Nebraska.  At my company we use OpenSSH for almost all
remote access.

Thanks,

Aaron
====
"The Journey is the Reward" - Old Zen Buddhist Saying