site updates/tasks

Just a quick FYI...

----

In the Authors area, we have a task list which references three
documents; under http://www.linuxdoc.org/authors/index.html#tasks

- Markup Assistance (http://www.linuxdoc.org/authors/markup.html)

  This document is pretty much up-to-date, although we are still
  looking for volunteers for some of the items listed (this list
  consists of documents we need to convert to Docbook or linuxdoc SGML).

- Unmaintained Documents (http://www.linuxdoc.org/authors/unmaint.html)

  We need help. This is an empty list at this time. If someone, or
  a group of people, can assemble a list of those documents that
  are currently in an "unmaintained" state, that would be appreciated.
  I will add the item(s) to the list.

- In Progress (http://www.linuxdoc.org/authors/inprogress.html)

  This is one I just prepared. Again, the list is empty, but I
  would like to add any and all documents that are currently
  "under development". This will provide a good way to track
  works-in-progress and will allow others to determine if a
  particular document is currently being worked on. If there
  are docs out there being worked on, please let me know and I
  will add the item(s) to the list.

----

The General "To Do" list has been updated. For those that wish
to contribute, this document should be checked:

  http://www.linuxdoc.org/todo.html

----

The "Add a Link" function has been updated. There is a new
submittal page and process in-place (for our links database).

  http://www.linuxdoc.org/links/addlink.html

----

regards,

--