Re: Boilerplate License Revision Proposal

>Fine with me
>
>> My suggestion to list links to various licenses that are acceptable.
>>
>> 1. OpenContent
>> 2. OpenPublication
>
>But do not accept the infamous options.

I agree with not including Option A. But option B, is harmless (at least
IMHO) it allows complete distribution electronically, and you can print it
all you want as long as it is not for profit.

<COMPANY>CommandPrompt	- http://www.commandprompt.com	</COMPANY>
<PROJECT>OpenDocs, LLC.	- http://www.opendocs.org	</PROJECT>
<PROJECT>LinuxPorts 	- http://www.linuxports.com     </PROJECT>
<WEBMASTER>LDP		- http://www.linuxdoc.org	</WEBMASTER>
--
Instead of asking why a piece of software is using "1970s technology,"
start asking why software is ignoring 30 years of accumulated wisdom.