Re: Random thinks

Dear all,

> A random thought that just fluttered across my mind...
>
> Has anybody considered, or is anybody working on, a Perl HOWTO? Does anybody
> think it'd be a stupendously good or stupidly bad idea?

We have a document, about 40 printed pages of A4 size using LaTeX and
a4wide, which covers Perl and CGI using examples. We wrote it to handle
in-house training programmes --- we're a software development company.
We could make this document available as a HOWTO, after suitable
modifications. It covers Perl programming in the first half, and CGI
programs in Perl in the second half.

If the rest of you think a Perl HOWTO is a good idea, do you want to
take a look at our manual?

Shuvam