Re: Boilerplate License Revision Proposal

On Sat, Jul 22, 2000 at 07:26:47PM -0700, Poet/Joshua Drake wrote:
> I will not do so. I think the Open Publication is a good license. I think
> that option B (but not A) is an excellent option for corporations and
> individuals alike.

Yet there is a restriction on commercial reprint.
Harmless for the LDP; but not free. We shouldn't restrain people from
making money with free software !

(BTW read your excellent resonse to kuro5hin article; I agree at 80% :-)

--
Guylhem P. Aznar                               http://www.linuxdoc.org
guylhem \@/ metalab.unc.edu                    http://www.iMedecin.com