Books exchange offer

    Gentle folks,

Sorry if I bother you again. A couple of days ago, I installed RH 6.2 as
a fresh installation over the previous RH 6.1 and so I lost my earlier
incoming email within Netscape. Before that, several people responded to
my offer for exchanging their Linux/Unix/Networks etc. -related books
for my (not-used) illustrated literature in english, covering this part
of globe, its history and culture. Unfortunatelly, I can't recall their
email addresses. I hope they will read this message and contact me
again.

I also invite all others, who are able to get for me in bookshops some
Linux literature in english, to let me know via this mailing list first.
Thanks.

Misko